Sunday, May 9, 2010

weekend

This weekend was silly. I had a lot of fun. Friday consisted of the normal shenanigans and cute dresses and free shots pretty good right? Well Saturday was just as great maybe better! I finally went to my hometown and got to see 2 of my best friendssss! It was the first time the 3 of us have been together in over a year..insane I know. We danced.acted silly.looked cute and danced some more..pretty much my idea of a great night. I don't really have anything more exciting to say..oh wait I also met my family there for mothers day, which was just lovely because I haven't seen my whole family together in awhile as well..also insane. Oh and I didn't get back to the hotel till 5:30a.m. and the guy at the front desk was in shock...he needs a life. So now I am watching My Life in Ruins to get myself pumped up for Greece..consider me pumped. Okay bye hope y'all had a good mothers day and a fantaaastic weekend. tata



(cute dress)

No comments:

Post a Comment